Thursday, November 12, 2009

Live Video and more


LIVE SINGLES IN YOUR AREA ARE WAITING TO TALK NOW!

No, no, no...wrong channel. Twas a live video chat last night with Cathy Zielske who chats about it here. The chat was courtesy of Renee Pearson and if you want a great 'How Will I Ever Get Comfortable with PSE" teacher, Renee and her IT backup Kent are the greatest. Check her classes, for it was there that I really cut my digi teeth. Now I mostly skip on the digital yellow brick road.


And no, I can't get Cathy her Amanda Hugginkiss cause she already has that wonder-man Dan. Would that I had a screenshot of that temperature raiser.


It certainly was a fun night, with ice clinking, and people crawling on the floor, and Nick and Nora Owls. This is why digi scrapping is so great, ya know? So how was YOUR Wednesday night???

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts