Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dishing The Week 11-29-09






























OUTSIDE MY WINDOW the pink light of dawn glows in the sky.

I AM HEARING the gurgle gurgle gurgle of Sebastian's tummy.

I AM WEARING my pajamas. Who would be dressed so early?

I AM THINKING that as nice as it is to go to friends for Thanksgiving, I surprised myself by missing leftovers.

I AM THANKFUL FOR the health and safety of all our children.

I AM CREATING file transfers between computers. Figuring out how to do it was the creative part - sort of. Right??

I AM GOING to start the actual pages of the Alaska Album today. Photos selected, digital selected, now to drop and decorate.

I AM READING a book about Wyoming at bedtime. The Meadow by James Galvin. Nice vignettes about the state, much lighter than Annie Proulx.

I AM HOPING that I can find another box or 2 to take to the Lutheran Mission this week. Then head to the books for clear out.

FROM THE KITCHEN I think it will be a pot roast today. Maybe shortbread too.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS is hot tea ready for me when I get up.

A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK. See if those friend lunches are possible this week and check CHOW for Boston restaurants, tho there are always our old favorites.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts