Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dishing the Week 11-01-09

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW it's raining raining.

I AM HEARING the clock ticking.

I AM WEARING fleece, as the house seems colder than it is. It always seems colder to me when I’m alone.

I AM THINKING it would be nice to have been on the trip with Dick. I miss him.


I AM THANKFUL FOR the fact that I did stay home, mostly, kind of.

I AM CREATING piles of things to be picked up this week. Why does it take messes to make order?

I AM GOING no place special because home is darn special to me.



I AM READING a rather self abosored book. I'm not finishing it. Instead it’s time for Netflix on demand!

I AM HOPING that it drys out enough this week for weeding.

FROM THE KITCHEN I am eating non-homemade food. Imagine!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS is my house. Darn, I like it here.

A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK Plans? I shuld be making plans??

2 comments:

Marysol said...

But M, you and Dick always taken vacations together. What's going on? Is the honeymoon over? ;-)

In any case, I know your beloved is missing you too.

I like vacations, but more often than not, I'd rather be the one who stays home, alone. What could possibly go wrong?
And, like you, I also like my peaceful little home.

And, btw, how do your messes turn to order, while mine turn into bigger, out of control messes? What is your motivation?

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

I wish we had Netflix on demand here in the land of tulips and wooden shoes :-(

Blog Archive

Popular Posts