Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday?

As much fun as it is to shop on line, at any hour, and in jammies or barefoot or...today is not Cyber Monday for me.

It's Color Your Hair Monday! I got up early and out to the post office to return my Netflix so I don't start jonesin' about the next Mad Men disc. After that swing round, a quick dash into RiteAid with two coupons and so for $4.44 my roots are gone. Yeah!

But shopping? I think there will only be this today. Free shipping too!














How bout you? any good buys online that I should know about?

3 comments:

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

I LOVE immersion blenders. They perfect for soups.

Oh dear, I just realized... Sur La Table! Danger!!

bluerosephoto said...

I love my immersion blender. I wish it was red or blue instead of white, but when I bought it a few years ago it was only available in white...dull ! :O)

I shopped on Cyber-Monday...I bought books, paint-by-number books, some "Melissa and Doug" lacing cards and a puzzle for the older grandchildren.
I had already shopped for the adults on Sunday. I am was happy to tell my hubby that we got everything on sale and with free shipping ! LOL
I have a smaller budget this year, but have been able to find what I want to buy, online, not in the stores. Gifts that I ordered during the weekend will start arriving today !

Virginia said...

I didn't get around to either Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Sigh.

Immersion blenders are AWESOME!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts