Saturday, October 3, 2009

I did it!

Oh I do many things but right now I'm talking about the Blogtoberfest I joined over at TinnieGirl's blog. You can see the button over there on the right of this page. Click it! g'wan.

I've committed to writing a blogpost a day for this month. It isn't as hard as it sounds, cause I've done it before. Just takes some thought, some planning and then Just Doing It. There is also a great group of worldwide blogging souls to read. As TinnieGirl says, don't eat the whole candy bowl at once or you may get an overdose of blogdom in your tummy.




But think about joining in, there are also going to be some giveaways. Mainly though, for me, is the opportunity to see what else is being said out there in blogdom, and remake that commitment to sharing my own life here. Sometimes it's for you, sometimes it's just a reminder for me. Trust me, I do forget what happens in my own life! I plan to have fun!

1 comment:

Renee' said...

Hi There! I'm in your state . . . over here in Mont. Co.! Had to say hi!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts