Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dishing the Week

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW... it's cool and nearly night.

I AM THINKING...that the memorial service weekend was not as hard as I thought it would be. Gloria, we finally washed all your ashes off!

I AM THANKFUL FOR...for the time I had to spend with Stephanie this weekend. Old friends are the best.

FROM THE KITCHEN...there is only a slight bit of the crab dip left and I have no desire to even go near it!

I AM WEARING...black slacks, a long sleeved J. Jill pebbly top. I am so glad there is a store near me. The poor woman's Eileen Fisher as I think of them.



I AM CREATING...the beginning of the end of my class with Cathy Zielske, ME: The Abridged Version

I AM GOING...to read tonight tho I'd really like to watch a movie instead but I know I'll regret staying up late again if I do.

I AM READING...The Little Stranger, well, I'll start it later tonight. I loved the latest Isabelle Dalhousie book, The Lost Art of Gratitude.



I AM HOPING...that I don't have to tutor this coming week, but if I do it's ok.

I AM HEARING...crickets and the whoosh of the occasional car. A quiet Sunday evening.

AROUND THE HOUSE...it seems very quiet after my dear friend headed back to Georgia tonight. But it's also good not to hear her cell constantly ringing.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...is hearing live music and going to hear the Subdudes today with Steph was just like old times. I miss a music buddy.



A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK...Finish the the ME album, get rebadged for tutoring at the jail , and do some stockpile cooking for The Man.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts