Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh I've been Creating!

Taking a Brushes on-line class with Jessica Sprague. Lots of fun, but boy do I need to write down the 'directions'. I am having a good time but every once in a while, it's back to the video to see which step I am forgetting or not using correctly. She has us making our own note cards which I haven't done yet, but it sure seems to be a good idea! Each of us needs our own info and for me there is no TMI!

A text-edged frame for this one.



Finally from the class, a grunged up frame for Bekah.


Then there were these pages that showcase the food of the summer. Oh yum oh yum oh yum!


Loved the retro way this one came out.


So that's what's been going on round her. Fun and lots of time at the computer learning new things.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts