Monday, July 13, 2009

Still playing

Between things I'm making and classes I'm taking, I'm having fun. I finished The Time Traveler's Wife and thoroughly enjoyed it. Fat enough to be considered a beach read (at home) in my mind. I now have The Spies of Warsaw which is also in a hardback version. I usually try to get paperbacks from the library or store so I'm not holding a honker of a book in bed. My wrists get achey! But I'm taking time this summer to go and sit downstairs in the afternoon and read. It feels quite decadent!


This was a ty postcard I made for friends who had us over for dinner. It sums up where I am now. (btw, it was then matted on a copper painted backing. Looked pretty good I thought.)

1 comment:

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

I loved the TTW! My husband just finished the Spies of Warsaw--he said it was different from Furst's usual style.

Good on you for taking the time to read. Nothing better on a lazy summer's day, I say!

Lovely postcard :-)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts