Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today

I saw this on a couple of other blogs and I thought it would help me sort out some of my own thoughts.

Outside my window...
It's overcast and cloudy but NOT raining.

I am thinking... do I go to the hospital to visit a friend in the morning or afternoon?

I am thankful for... free time during the week to do so many of the things I want. Retirement is great.

From the kitchen...not a lot. I did manage to prep dh's dinner before I went out last night but only got High's hot dogs for myself.

I am wearing... turquoise and brown pjs

I am creating... a birthday gift card holder for my dear granddaughter

I am going... do some decluttering and offer some of my surplus on Freecycle

I am reading... The Saffron Kitchen

I am hoping... that I can get someone to come take the chair and coffee table from the living room. I want them gone before I reconsider.

I am hearing... birds and background road traffic which always sound like ocean waves to me

Around the house... is less cat hair and fewer slivery bamboo leaves about since I swiffered yesterday

One of my favorite things... tea, made for me each morning by my dh. I'd hate to say to him I'm almost happier with iced tea this time of year

A few plans for the rest of the week... dinner with a friend, more weeding, uploading of photos to Flickr, and sitting down for half a day to explore Picasa now that there's a MAC version

1 comment:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hi Maureen! My good blog friend Kim of Queen of Arts regularly posts this same exercise. It is lovely and interesting to read and it takes a brave heart to bare such soul baring thoughts.

Thank you for your kind visit to my blog. Yours is delicious and delightful and a pleasure to visit. I'll be back but I'm off to do some more peeking!

marsha

Blog Archive

Popular Posts