Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Home! I'm Home!

And that means I can:
  • Do laundry
  • Sweep up cat hair
  • Wonder how in the bloody hell can I manage the jungle growth around the house - before it gets unbearably hot?
  • Continue to ponder the relationship between the fit of my clothes and the food intake on the cruise.
  • Put off going to the store for groceries but at the same time wish I had an endless buffet of food choices to select from - In My Own House.
But mostly be glad to come home - to a home, to a cat that seems to have accepted us back, and hey hey! play on the internet as much as I like with no worry of the clock ticking off the expensive minutes.


Being home is good and I hope to spend a good bit of this upcoming week, which promises rain, sitting happily at my own Mac and surfing away, seeing what net-friends have been up to, and just enjoying home - even if no one is serving me all my meals.

2 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Welcome home! It is always wonderful to return. Hope you had a fabulous trip!

Tintu's said...

Hi,
I find your blog very enchanting. It reminds me of something that a lecturer told me once: "Variety is the spice of life". You sure add lot of spice to your life.

Happy blogging :)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts