Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Creative Space

My Creative Space
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again!

My Creative Space
One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little 'artiste' grandchick. That's the stuff in the bag. As I was piling it in, I saw some that had edges missing and spread them out on this lavender paper from a greeting card. I am going to leave that unless I get a burst of ..Oh THIS is how I could finish it. Maybe I will glue it but maybe I won't.

I am amazing myself when I see how much purple and lavender I am using recently. Just say you heard it here - Maureen was in her 'purple period' in 2009.

Kirsty has the list of players over here. So go check it out - there are loads of players to inspire you.

13 comments:

Gina said...

Nice to visit your space. A Lazy Susan on your craft desktop - now that is an inspired idea! Fabulous.

Emjie said...

Some people have a purple period all their life... Purple hat, purple socks, purple jackets, purple shirts, purple underpants...

MissyP said...

Hi Maureen. I LOVE what you are putting together for your grand daughter. What a lucky girl she is to have a Nan who is so thoughtful. Now, I must warn you re: the purple/mauve - you have to be careful about the shade. Something to do with being an 'old lady's colour'. Not you, just saying...
Also, have you heard of the Red Hat society? Your post made me think of them. I once saw a group of them at the flower and garden show and just HAD to ask!
http://www.redhatsociety.com/
XXOO

Kirsty said...

I love the lazy susan too. Your space looks great Maureen.

Melanie said...

The lazy Suzan is a fantastic idea for a creative space. Lucky you to be able to see your table top. Lovely Space and sooo neat!

Lucy Bowler said...

I think it's always a purple period! I've been potting up some plants and there's a bit of a purple thing happening there too!

littlelovelies said...

It's always nice to clear your desk and start fresh.

note: i think i may be having a purple period too! my new site banner is purple.. my new top is purple... i order some fabric & its purple..

oh no - i may be in trouble..
x nadine

c.raf.t said...

I have the same problem with the table..I keep forgetting the color..because I'm never able to see it under the pile of crafty things..
And I'm in love with purple and lilac!

Leslie said...

It always feels good when things are finally picked up a little. I'm hoping to clean up my own space very soon. :)

amity ville boronia said...

I've been in my purple period for, oh I don't know... my whole life!!

Michelle said...

You have a very lucky granddaughter. Hope you have a good trip.

Jennifer Rose said...

you have such a great space to work :)

I think a lot of people go through a colour phase, they find a colour they like and then go mad with it sometimes with out realizing :D

woollywotnots said...

Love your space and love wood!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts