Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Creative Space

Working a lot yesterday on the Bleached ATC swap. This was totally new to me and I did find a good video on the technique - basically making stamp pad with paper towels fairly saturated with bleach. "Ink" the stamp with the bleach and eh viola! You can see the mixed results and the various reactions of papers to the bleach. I like that kind of thing where you don't know what the end result will be.


I also hope to finally get to take a stamping class in June or July since I don't always get a good result with just ordinary stamping. It makes me think of yoga and how good it is to have an expert help you make adjustments to what you/I think is accurate positioning. {and yes, I now see that I misspelled technique on the photopabe about this method. Maybe one day I'll go back and change the psd file. Maybe.}

Kirsty has the list of more players over here. Lots of creative spaces and what goes on there.

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

It's fabulous to get tips from people in the know.

Emjie said...

I want to give this a go. Thanks for the share.

amity ville boronia said...

I love making things like that. Having a surprise at the end :D

littlelovelies said...

that sounds like fun to me... i always get a surprise result no matter what i'm doing..lol..x

Cathy said...

Hello Maureen
Do you use neat bleach or dilute it a little? Any special type of paper?
Cathy

Leslie said...

That is really interesting! I'll have to try it out.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts