Thursday, April 30, 2009

Transfer Technique

This is a long overdue answer to how my gel transfer images turned out. I was using ink jet copies, which I knew wouldn't work as well as inkjet, but hey...use what you have and see. DH has an inkjet so I got him to make some copies for me for another time.

You see Flopsy and Mopsy in two photos. If I had rubbed more, I would have rubbed us away. I think...and better collage-artists than I please chime in...I think there is a line between no longer wet-wet, and bone hard dry? Am I correct in thinking that one should wet/rewet and rub the paper off somewhere in the middle ground?


These are now put aside to use some later day or maybe not. Time will tell. But I get the gist of the process which was the point.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts