- On the other side of the world from me, someone is reviewing all those voices that linger in our head, telling us we're not enough. Thanks TinnieGirl! This fits right in with Brene's post at Ordinary Courage. I'm reading along with her and it certainly helps with compassion- for ourselves and others.
- Just a Plane Ride Away is getting ready for a 75% probable move to the Netherlands.
- In California, Once in a Blue Moon shares the beauty of her fabulous garden. Jain is also a breathtaking cook.
- Why do we blog and/or scrapbook? Ali gives her answers. I think a lot of them fit a lot of us.
- I saw this link over on Ginny's Small Studio and if you want to spend half a day looking at house ideas, then the Hooked on Houses Friday post already has 55 in MrLinky. I don't dare go there right now.
- And finally for your weekend pleasure or dismay, depending on how you view gardening,you can check Margaret's Now or Never Late April tasks. Oh I know that feeling. Maybe I'd better read it AND take action.
But tomorrow for me is a studio day with my Artist Way peeps. I don't know what I'm gonna take to work on, so I had better get going with my housecleaning and ...ugh...gardening. At least the laundry is on the line, the new sheets are going on the bed, and I have both food to eat and a movie to watch tonight. When the dh is away it's movie time for me! What are your plans? Hope they include some fun thing for just you.