Friday, April 24, 2009

This Weekend

People are doing all sorts of things, some serious, some that make you Gulp in thinking of the potential, and some sharing beauty and fun. TGIF - Trust, Gratitude, Inspiration, Friday
  • On the other side of the world from me, someone is reviewing all those voices that linger in our head, telling us we're not enough. Thanks TinnieGirl! This fits right in with Brene's post at Ordinary Courage. I'm reading along with her and it certainly helps with compassion- for ourselves and others.
  • In California, Once in a Blue Moon shares the beauty of her fabulous garden. Jain is also a breathtaking cook.
  • Why do we blog and/or scrapbook? Ali gives her answers. I think a lot of them fit a lot of us.
  • I saw this link over on Ginny's Small Studio and if you want to spend half a day looking at house ideas, then the Hooked on Houses Friday post already has 55 in MrLinky. I don't dare go there right now.
  • And finally for your weekend pleasure or dismay, depending on how you view gardening,you can check Margaret's Now or Never Late April tasks. Oh I know that feeling. Maybe I'd better read it AND take action.

    Chocolate makes you beautiful

    But tomorrow for me is a studio day with my Artist Way peeps. I don't know what I'm gonna take to work on, so I had better get going with my housecleaning and ...ugh...gardening. At least the laundry is on the line, the new sheets are going on the bed, and I have both food to eat and a movie to watch tonight. When the dh is away it's movie time for me! What are your plans? Hope they include some fun thing for just you.

2 comments:

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

I'm upping that to 100% ;-)

My goodness you are having a busy spring!! I can't wait to hear about your Jin Shin Jyutsu class.

Tinniegirl said...

Thank you Maureen. I love this post. It reminds me how connected we all are. Sometimes at the centre. Sometimes hanging around the edges. Just what I needed to hear today.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts