Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Creative Space

Class starts a bit later today so here I am getting a chance to share My Creative Space(s) and the duality of most of our lives ...

When I am in class today, I will be studying this...and I'm glad to be in this JinShinJyutsu class and get a good refresher with yet another teacher. Each one presents the same material from his/her own perspective which adds another facet to the knowledge.



But... where I'd also like to be is doing both of these things. So many good choices! And I'm ever so glad Adobe finally got the MAC version of PE6. I am really enjoying learning this one.


Kirsty has the list of players over here. So go check it out - there are loads of players to inspire you.

2 comments:

Christy said...

cozy space you've got here!

Kirsty said...

I'm sure I've no clue what the hand learning tool actually does but it looks wonderful.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts