Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just A Minute

Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early.

WATCHED: Changeling, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, Doubt, Rendition, The Tale of Despereaux, My Brilliant Career

READ: Collage Discovery, Road to Nab End, Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes, While I Was Gone, Somewhere Towards the End: A Memoir, Broccoli and Other Tales of Food and Love, Will You Take Me as I Am

PLAYED: with my Artist Way peeps and in a collage class with Claudine Hellmuth AND with my new Photoshop Elements 6 (Mac)

CELEBRATED: Easter with local son and his family, and later dh's 70th birthday.

LOCKED IN: a lower mortgage rate from our already low one, and felt very blessed to be able to do this amidst troubling economic times

WONDERED: what the rest of the year will bring, feeling a change ahead as dh considers options

PREPARED: for a wonderful cruise to come with the usual wonder of how many climate changes will we have???

PRACTICED: JinShinJyutsu with a 5-day class taught by Muriel Carlton starting...Today!

I'd love to hear about your month...was it filled with things that give you joy? If it wasn't, a sorrow shared is halved you know. This meme was started by August Street so you may want to go check her list of players too.

2 comments:

Jenaveve said...

Now that's a jam-packed month right there! Fascinating too - interested to see how the JinShinJyutsu goes. Have a great week!

ginny said...

Great idea to make this list to prove that there were accomplishments...oh wait, I am retired. I don't need to prove anything.
I love the space between making final decisions...oh the possibilities. Whatever you and dh decide, I am sure it will be wonderful.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts