Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You sound happy...

I had a call the other day for dh and after a few exchanges with the man he said, almost critically, "You must have had a good day. You sound happy." I could tell by his tone that the idea of feeling happy, having a good day was not what he expected in life and I probably had something I wasn't entitled to. hmmmm

I understood him. Oh yeah, I got his take on life. It's taken me a lot of years, and a lot of experiences to realize that I get what I expect. Events are mostly neutral, but how I perceive them is my choice. I'm afraid that more times than I'd like to admit to, I've chosen to 'be' right rather than to be happy. Such a silly waste, isn't it?

happy morning

Well, today I choose to be happy and I wish a happy day, a new day for all of us

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

THat's a fabulous way to be each and every day!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts