For me cozy is
- down comforters - duvets - feather ticks as the one I had as a child was called. It was filled with goose feathers that my Nana plucked from geese she raised. Eventually it was filled with only goose quills and became history since no one kept geese in the yard in the new Maryland suburbs.
- the lifestyle our Siamese cat embraces. He always looks cozy and at peace. Well almost always.
- a full pot of tea with that first cup just poured, steam coming up and Ahhhh.
- fuzzy fleece trousers/pants with thick soft socks
- and yes, cozy is flannel sheets which I think are going to be replaced by percale next week. I'm afraid this is just about the time to ...shift into spring.
Now, do you want to read more thoughts about Cozy? Well jump right over here and check out the list of players who tell your their story.