Monday, March 23, 2009

Still Doin' Catchup

Catchup with the London pictures i.e.

A few more posts are up over at Get in the Car including our day at The Museum of Natural History and our day at Tate Modern. Right now it seems like a million years ago...almost.

I didn't have one of these in London - sigh - and I wish I had one now! But oh those calories are harder to justify as the years go by, aren't they.
Day at Tate Modern

btw, have you looked at Cool Stuff To Check Out down on the right column lately? There are some new links down there, mostly free things that I also keep for my own reference. Have a look!

2 comments:

Tinniegirl said...

Scrumptious looking cake there. Yum!

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

Oh, look at all of those lovelies! I am impressed you were able to resist temptation. You are a lot stronger than I ;-)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts