Friday, March 27, 2009

My Creative Space


My creative space lately has been at my computer, working with photos tho not as old as these three are. It's hard to show digital pictures until they're up. I never take the card out of the camera, but upload, upload upload. Then sort, get them to flickr and blog them if they're a trip. It's quite a process isn't it... And it's not been easy on the old eyes. Good thing I'm taking a week break from this here 'job'. Maybe I should leave the camera at home?


Other Creative Spaces can be found over at kootoyoo's. It might be fun to have a look so take your creative self over and see what others are up to.

3 comments:

Tweed Delights said...

Hi Maureen - sorry, didn't receive e-mail re 'Stornoway Synchronicity'! It sounded quite interesting though : ) !
Alison

Kirsty said...

It is quite a time consuming (& eye straining) process. Good luck.

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

Gosh, yes! Processing photos from trips is an exhausting task. It's good to take a break every now and then.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts