Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Creative Space

Just a bunch of the donkey work that helps to clear out the cobwebs. Applying gesso to a bunch of cardboard backs - cereal boxes and the like.

gesso drying

Painting little flower pots with what I swore (!!!) was blackboard paint! It must have morphed in the year or two it's been sitting around waiting for me to do this.

painted pot

Finally, a bit of company wailing in the hallway. He almost never ventures into the studio unless he is beyond desperate starving. He does feel safe in sitting outside the door and doing a good strong Siamese wail. It usually gets my attention...

Feed me!
Click to see his tongue stuck out at me.

Once I got this done, I felt ready to finally tackle an ATC I'd been thinking about, and wanted to get out in the mail and going to my swap partner in Queensland Australia. Other Creative Spaces can be found over at kootoyoo's. Go on, have a look.

5 comments:

Selina said...

love the little darling! they get so funny about some things don't they?! my cat LOVES my sewing room sooo much, there is something about cats and chenille, they just can't leave it alone!

Tinniegirl said...

Oh, he's pretty cute. Glad to see your creativity is firing.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Yes I agree with Selina love the little darling outside the door. I have two of the little darlings and when they are hungry they are quite persistent hehe. But my little dog Shaman sits beside me in my craft room while I am working. He would sit on my lap but it makes working impossible lol.
Regards
Michelle

Kirsty said...

That siamese wail is such a familiar sound. I grew up with 2 siamese. You're very busy this week.

Leahdis said...

I find ATC's are such a great out let for doing what ever it is you feel! The Creative journal book is quite good, im thinking of doing that mixed in with an alter-book...I found a great one at the Oppie. Let you know how it goes..

Blog Archive

Popular Posts