Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow, Snow and More Snow

I thought I had sent all the snow to Australia and French Polynesia ( and perhaps a bit to the Gulf) but you either sent it back or it was the classic - The more you give, the more you'll receive. hmmm

This was the other day. It snowed then eventually the sun came out, it all melted, it got warmer, and then brrr it got good and cold again.

This is today, new snow, sun that gives us a clear line of how far the sun reaches - you are looking due east in these photos. Our daily line in the snow. I'm not even considering what tomorrow or the rest of the week will bring. I will be seriously busy in the house no matter what the weather.

btw, that funny path on the deck must be something the man of the house did on his walk out to the composte bin.

1 comment:

angelique said...

What I wouldn't give for a 1/2 day of snow!!!!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts