I've missed this internet game mostly because I've been missing the internet these past two weeks. I saw the game on Ginny's blog and boy her list is a lot more varied than what came up by Googling "Maureen needs".
I also decided to see what image these words might find. This is what came up on Flickr for Maureen needs ...It appears the lass needs (more fiber.) Maybe there is a connection to the Google list.
1. Maureen needs a date.
2. Maureen needs to consider her uterus.
3. Maureen needs your support.
4. Maureen needs to act on sex abuse.
5. Maureen needs more.
6. Maureen needs to get laid.
7. Maureen needs your help.
8. Maureen needs a haircut.
9. Maureen needs this one.
10. Maureen needs to realize two things.
I suspect one could make a single long sentence out of that list. However, I think I will try another verb...perhaps see what Maureen likes.
Have you played this one?
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2008 (337)
This photo comes from an album of images from the 1940s. I think it was one of those albums that someone bought to paste a bunch of photos t...
A bit of a change about for me with a template challenge over at The Lilypad . Week 14 included three very different events. Easter on Sunda...
When I say my childhood, iI mean from age 10 til I was married at 21. It was the first home my parents bought and in the end it was the last...
Getting back into the flow of weekly scrapping, I'm enjoying the habits of my daily life. A vacation can be more or less unplanned each ...
So much to see and nothing I HAD to do. A perfect vacation.
1. The pollen count has really been high and everything outside is covered with a layer of chartreuse. Fortunately, I've pretty much g...
Photos at MOMA which made me smile and were sent on to my Belgian friend. I hope she got a kick out of them also. The 2nd image is of musse...
Sometimes the oddest thing will jog your memory. Last week it was in the Giant grocery store. I saw this big ad and thought of the many many...
1. If you snooze, you lose. I did get up this morning before 7am and there was wonderful light on my desk with lovely patterns. However, ...