Well this packet lands on our dining room table, the repository for mail after it comes thru the mail slot or is left in the pocket between the door and the storm door. I love leaving the packages on the table for a couple of hours, walking round them as I go in and out of the dining room all day...wondering, anticipating, enjoying.
We have going from top center (the green and red Thai cloth is mine)
- a rose tea towel
- fancy blue wrapping paper which I shall save for dd
- 2 fab pieces of fabric which will be perfect for pillows (ahem. Is there a seamstress in Bayridge?)
- a temple rubbing (being held down with glass candlesticks)which may or may not go to dd
- 3 red hearts (Christmas 2009 ornaments!) and one button pin
- bird gift tag
- a palm grass container that held the temple rubbing
So go on now, check out Flightless Boyds, say hello to Juddie, and then have a peep at her Other Blog ...come on now, you have to go look! ...Gin Slings and Whimsy for a marvelous collection of vintage illustrations. One might be just the thing you've been looking for.
Thanks again Juddie!