Friday, January 16, 2009

One Day I Shall


1929 Tamara de Lempicka 'St. Moritz' print from here but found here

Ok, make that a trip not the whole winter. I had my chance once and lost it and that's another long story. Let's just think a week or two in Berne or Zurich or Geneva. No skiing, just a Swiss city with snow. The kind of place where there's a lot of snow and they handle it well. Do they still have the long white lights on the buildings in Zurich at Christmas??? This might be the time to start my lobbying for 2009 or 2010

3 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I'd almost forgotten about it since I haven't put a layout there in almost a year. My family never visit the site, and I think that's why I stopped posting - not purposefully though.

I'm just setting up a new blog to put my, not so great, daily photos. This time I'll try to do a little writing on this one, though right now, the computer and TV seem to be the most we do these days - oh, except doctor visits.

It might be nice to visit Switzerland during the Christmas Season, but I'm too partial to, "not too cold, not too hot" weather.

It was fun reading your blog and about your tree ornaments. Fancy winning free gifts all the way from Australia-what a nice surprise. I'll visit their site since you said to.
Luv, Chris from Maryland, and Designer Digitals.

Marysol said...

I don't know M. I'm sure Zurich's winters are lovely, but, if I were brave enough to face more snow by going to Switzerland, I'd eventually succumb to the white stuff, and I don't mean, snow.
How else do those people cope?

Kidding, of course. I hope you make it to Zurich; I'm sure your warm smile would melt more than just snow there.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts