Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!!!

Back at the beginning of December I received this award from my dear sugarpiehoney friend Marysol, the marvel of confections over at Memories in the Baking. She is Temptation Incarnate but don't we all love temptation! I so want to watch her in action one day because we have never met despite my occasional jaunt to the wilds of Michigan. That's a darn big state folks!

I strongly suspect that this award should be updated to read 2009, but at the moment I am not up to Photshopping it. I am up to making the awards though and I'm sticking to a trio. So drumroll please!

First is a blog that I found last fall I think, and in the manner of blogging, feel that Ginny is someone I'd love to live closer to and know on a f2f basis. I hope this happens someday. She makes lovely art and shares her life at Ginny's Small Studio. She's warm, kind and cooks lasagna for the holidays. Could one ask for more?

Second is another art blog that I've fallen for recently - Dispatch From LA, artsyfartsy fun with cats and children aka the young punks in the classroom. You'll wish you were in her class! Mary Ann, you are my kinda woman. Look at all her cool links too plus a changing playlist.

Third is Benita, the Mistress of Sweden's Chez Larsson. If you ever long for clean and minimal, you will love looking at Benita's home as she makes it all possible and explains how. Two adults, one teenage boy, and two cats and an immaculate white home, a simple homey home. You'll feel serene and zenlike just looking.

Now, here are the rules for the recipients:

1. The award may be displayed on a winner’s blog.
2. Add a link to the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate up to seven other blogs.
4. Add their links to your blog.
5. Add a message to each person that you have passed the award on in the comments section of their blog.

And then go off and be happy and enjoy spreading smiles in blogland.

2 comments:

Benita said...

Thank you so much, so sweet of you!! ~ Benita

Marysol said...

M, you have a wonderful blog. Congrats to you and all honorees!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts