Sunday, December 28, 2008

Warm Balmy Breezes

Greetings from Hilton Head South Carolina.

original by The Lorax Lady

I knew dh was about due for some bicycling and so we made plans for a post Christmas trip to the beach and a beach far enough south to have some warm weather. At least we had hopes!

It was a long tiresome drive on the stretches of I-95 we drove on the 26th

08 Hilton Head Trip Dec 26

but after a night in Wilson NC and some darn good barbeque, we took the side roads and the temperatures rose. By the time we had lunch in SC it was in the 70s. I joked that we needed the a/c on but I just took my sweater vest off and put the faux Uggs in the back seat.

I have a bunch of barbeque pictures to upload but will post this now - gotta get those daily posts in for NABLOPOMO!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts