Monday, December 1, 2008

NABLOPOMO

So. I've taken on a new project for December. nablopomo.

What does all that mean? National Blog Posting Month, and for me I'm starting in December. A post a day, 31 in 31 days. I expect to be home almost all of this month, and godwilling and FIOS keeps working, I will have my trusty IMac and power.


So...a post a day in December. That isn't the hard part. The hard part is making it worth my time in writing and your time in reading.We'll see how we go, ok? Stick with me peeps, I'll do my best! If the idea strikes YOUR fancy, jump in and join the crowd. Or think about it and go for that upcoming short month - February. Any or every month can be nablopomo for you. But remember - 1. Fun and 2. Blogging without Obligation. Those two can exist with this project. I know they can.

10 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Good Luck..you definitely picked a challenging month!
I'll be reading every day.

stacy said...

Good luck, I'll be checking in to see how it's going! I just finished up NaBloPoMo for November. There were a few days that were a stretch, but I enjoyed it overall.

Tinniegirl said...

Yes, I'll be keeping up with watching you but I won't be joining in!

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

Yes, best of luck! I thought November was a tough writing month, but DECEMBER! Yikes ;-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I love making new friends!

Marysol said...

Good luck M.
If you manage to post every single day this month, I will eat the entire cheesecake I baked last night. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
And here's another little challenge. Come on over to my side I have a little something for you, if you wish to accept...after this nablopomo challenge is over, natch.

forgetfulone said...

I did November, and I'm in for December, too. Good luck! It will be fun.

Amanda said...

Thank god there isn't a rule about quality, that's what I say! My posts last month were uninspired, but I like that I got into the habit of daily blogging once again.

Mandy said...

It's always nice to meet a new friend via the blogging world.

I'm halfway through my NaBloPoMo (I started mid-November). So I wish you the best of luck. But I've enjoyed it, and I'm sure you will to. I'll keep checking back - I know I found it easier when I knew people were reading!

Scriber's Web said...

Good luck with Nablo! I look forward to reading your reciepes and other posts!

AnastasiaC said...

ohhh what a challenge in such a busy month - have fun!!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts