This looked like a fun survey. I saw it on Stacy's The Adams Family blog.And she saw it on....who saw it on... Well I guess it's been going around but today was MY first time seeing it and I thought Oh this one is easier. I don't have to write out answers. My dh and friends know, I like answers to be short and sweet. Seriously, I do think most things can be answered with a yes or no. A very strong TJ on the Myers Brigggs.
RULES: There are 100 statements and you bold the ones you have done. Grab it and play for yourself!!
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept in an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Pari
s51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten cavier.
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chicken pox
89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day
So, I've done 66 of those and my age nearly matches it. LOL. There are some I wish I had done, and others I have no intention of doing, but then in life you Never Do Know, do you?
Have fun and try this one out!
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- Goodbye 2008
- Winding Down The Year
- Bar B Que...Southern Style
- Save Those Teabags
- Warm Balmy Breezes
- Oh so Grateful
- All over but...
- To All My Friends
- Not For Republicans
- Worded Wednesday
- Op Shopping At Its Best
- Happy Winter Solstice
- Santa Came Early
- Snow? What Snow
- Drop Dead Thursday
- Have You Ever
- ABC Gingerbread
- Speaking of Gingerbread
- When Gingerbread Goes "Bad"
- When I Win the Lottery
- Too Good Not To Share - and Share
- Souper Saturday
- Makin' A List, Checkin' It Twice
- A Very Short Night
- Wordless Wednesday: Glimpses of a Day
- Tuesdays with Morrie, Dorie or Sam?
- Souper Saturday cooked on Sunday
- My Weather; His Weather
- Tag Tag I wanna be IT
- Warning! Spoiler Below
- Putting My Life On Hold
- In My Car I Have
- Wordless Wednesday
- ▼ December (36)
During our last days in Bahrain, Vice-President George Bush arrived in April on a 3 day visit. We all gathered in the Embassy courtyard, ge...
Two pages from Glamour magazine February 1974, Oh yeah, baby, you've won the RIGHT to smoke. I wonder if baby now has lined gray skin ...
The weeks go on and it's a bit of a surprise to realize a quarter of the year has gone by. God help us, I believe winter is over and the...
The 6 months after my right knee replacement have been going remarkably well. I was really happy and was ready to plan more trips after my m...
Yes, it kinda sorta seems like Spring round here. At least with lovely bits of yellow and pink and purple scattered about people's yards...
Charlie Chaplin Ray Ploshansky "Girls"
It's good to be back blogging again. Sometimes I need a break and then I come back with a renewed interest. Does it work for you that wa...
As we had had our lunch on board the ship, our main event in Durnstein was the Organ Concert. I really had enjoyed the walk along the river...
The non visible sun was getting lower on the horizon so we headed back to our river cruise boat. We asked the boat tender to take our photo,...