Thursday, December 18, 2008

Drop Dead Thursday

Well it was supposed to be Drop Dead Wednesday but somehow that didn't happen. I did get a lot of digital work (play!) done and got half of it printed. Then the flash drive wouldn't accept jpegs even tho it appears empty to both of us. channeling Roasanna Dandanna...It's always something! Ok so back to looking thru the collection of flash drives for ones smaller than 2G. Old MacMini won't accept flashdrives >1G and it's old MacMini that is printing them, not the new Mac. DH may have the minicable to the thingamajig that allows large flashes to be used. That's a later in the day Maybe.


So today - let's see I need a pressie for a 2 year old like those keys and cell phone. I need to make up a menu for Christmas day (one vegetarian) and write out a shopping list to buy Friday? I want to bake rosemary shortbread (?) cookies. At least I think that's what they were. Martha? If they aren't in my computer file of recipes, I do hope they are in my mail folder. I truly love the search component on this Mac which seem to find my stuff quickly and accurately. No shopping till I find the recipe so that's #1 and then get to a toy store. If all else fails, there are the book stores. In fact the book stores sound like a great trip for me and the man! That is a treat we haven't had for a while and it sounds like it's time to me.

1 comment:

CameoRoze said...

Stream of consciousness list making. Cool.

My brain doesn't work like that. I'll be lucky to get three Christmas-related things accomplished today. At this rate, I'll be ready for Christmas on February 2nd.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts