Monday, October 27, 2008

Tell me..

Your favorites in Venice, Rome and Florence. (Italy that is!!)

I saw that Holly over at decor8 has a list of shop faves which I will certainly be checking out. (And by the way you may want to give her a shout-out for making Domino mag.) But I do need help with some limited free time - for this trip, uh...next week.

original by sp!ros
Tho this is going to be a quick trip, and organized by others, I am looking for places either to eat or to shop or to just dream.. in any of those three cities. As we don't drink, I'll have to pass on your best vineyards. But while I don't plan to do serious shopping, I DO like to look. And we do love to eat.

Any suggestions?!?!?

2 comments:

BigCat said...

My goodness you get around the place having lots of adventures. I am so inspired by your travels.

No tips I'm afraid. I haven't made it to Italy yet.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

No suggestions as sadly, I haven't made it there yet, but have a great time! I've very envious!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts