Wednesday, October 1, 2008

On My Desk..October 1

I hope by the end of the day there will be a better shot. Hopefully, this is Part 1 of today's OMD. The mess... No no, don't tell me you've seen this concept before. I know. I've seen it too. But...one has to believe!


Oh those papers. I've got some idea of what to do with these tho it certainly is an idea in progress.

Back to you later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
p.m. postscript
Lots done...I'm really happy that with a good pot of tea, and music that Itunes genius selected for me, I got a clear space. One bookcase gone.
going going almost gone

More of the magazines sorting for collage, atc work etc
collage magazines

ATCs ready for the post office. (I love this outgoing mail system. Works for me!) And look at that full trashcan.
space

So let that cool air continue to come in. If it brings more rain, fine with me.
front comes in

A good night to all.

1 comment:

AngiDe- Nana's Box said...

Hi Maureen!!
Just wanted to let you know that you are the Lyrehc1 ribbon bag WINNER!!!
If you could email me your mailing address and such we will get your gift sent out to you!!
CONGRAT'S!!!!

Angie
www.nanasboxnonprofit.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

Popular Posts