Friday, October 10, 2008

Love Friday

Good so far...an 8am Photoshop class at the Apple store, a bit of a cleanup at home, a nice catch up visit with a friend who does counseling at the local, now HUGE, hospital...and cool breezes coming in the window while I practice some of that Photoshop from the a.m.

This afternoon...






I finally get to see Episode one of MI-5, Spooks to the rest of the world. I had this one on request for about 6 months at the library and had given up hope of seeing the start of this series. I have been hoarding Season 5, loaned to me by ds, and now I can stretch it out a bit more. Oh when will Season 6 be released?!?

Personally, I am just glad to be home during yet another Mercury Retrograde in which dh and I EACH left our wallets somewhere. Both were returned immediately with no loss etc but this is so very out of our natures that it's amazing.

Have a happy weekend, and Monday, I'll be at BlogHer in DC! Woohoo!!!! (PS to Taccolina etal....I sooo wanted the t-shirt that said..I"m blogging this!...to wear but I forgot where I saw it.)

2 comments:

Taccolina said...

Gah! (that's envy re Blogher)

Pigtown-Design said...

Thanks for stopping by my foodie blog! Fresh world is great.

And Photoshop rocks! I've used it for ages and am always finding something new.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts