Monday, October 13, 2008

Does this look good to YOU

First of all, ignore the paint samples...

*I get dh a new (to us) pine bathroom cabinet.

*We agree on the placement.

*He asks if I mind if he drills a hole in the cabinet for a cord to connect electric shaver and toothbrush. I agree.

Aaargh

This is NOT how I expected it to look...decidedly not dark brown, and he thinks I'm the extreme critical fussbudget. Somehow I am having flashbacks to our renovation days....
Perhaps in the future, the outlet can be moved to be INSIDE the cabinet, something we did in the downstairs bath. The engineer looks for functional; the wife looks for functional AND good looking. Sigh....

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

We had that same problem but we went to the electrical supplier and bought white plastic conduit to hide the cord.

BigCat said...

Oh dear. What's a girl to do hey?

Maureen said...

CP, that is an idea except there is about 2 ft of extension cord INside the cab that he wouldn't cut because this is an old cord that is flat on one side. Who knew...

bigcat, do I hear a tone of irony there?!???! I have it myself by now as it certainly is a first world problem...;-)

Judy said...

OMG!
this is from the Frank Brennan school of design and engineering.

El Judith

Blog Archive

Popular Posts