Friday, October 17, 2008

Blogerfest Fave -Dance till you Drop

Favorite song?

Drewzel aka the woman of many blogs decreed it was a Blogerfest Fave day.

Ok, I looked for Stevie Wonder live WITH the intro to You are the Sunshine of my Life which is a an absolute l.o.v.e. of mine, but no luck with a good version. ( I need to get that intro as a ringtone.) That was the song I sang to my 2nd son after he was born. By that time in our marriage we had a kickass stereo something that was missing for chick #1 who didn't get music shaking the rafters till he was about 5.

So I debated between the strung out Clapton with Cocaine but decided on this one which always says Pure Addictive Passion to me. What else but Layla. Oh, and look at God smile at the beginning of this one. Be still my heart.

1 comment:

Hoppo Bumpo said...

Great song and fantastic clip too!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts