Sunday, October 5, 2008

12 Days of Halloween - Day 5



It must be time for some Halloween food...real food...meaning pumpkin desserts. I think any decent cook should make some now just to test out before the Halloween rush! In truth, this one is such a production it may take you until Halloween just to contemplate the whole prospect. This would be perfect for an adult party or for teenagers. "Parental Guidance" suggested.



Barbara can give you all the directions, and they aren't that difficult, but all in all I think I'll pass. If you can stomach it (pun intended), go for it and post your pictures!

1 comment:

Hoppo Bumpo said...

Oh my! What a cake. I'm searching for ideas for my two-years old's birthday cake, but I guess this one wouldn't be appropriate :)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts