Friday, October 10, 2008
12 Days of Halloween - Day 10
I bet something else tasty would be good about now. Something healthy perhaps to get you ready for the candy fest to come? Well let's settle for a Pumpkin Risotto, comforting, and healthy if you don't eat the whole recipe. If you like risotto, like I like risotto, well that can be an issue.
The whole recipe with a lot of photo guides can be found at FX Cuisine. I am seriously going to see how I can adapt this to the Lorna Sass method of making risotto in a pressure cooker. Yes, I'm lazy.
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- Scrappin' With Adrienne
- Yes Virginia..yes you can
- Listen to your Kids
- Tip Junkie
- On My Desk... a giveaway
- Views of Blogher
- Tell me..
- LetsDish Goes Pink
- This is...
- Quit your Day Job
- Oh Honey...they are so you!
- I voted
- 3 Beautiful Things
- On My Desk -sort of
- Does this blog make me look old?
- Be a Good Citizen
- The Original Three Beautiful Things
- Thi is...my favorite film
- Crochet Obama to the White House
- Blogerfest Fave -Dance till you Drop
- Dulce How Sweet You Are
- Tag Tag I guess I'm IT
- Mercury Shift - I've been waiting
- On My Desk...October 15th
- Notes from the BlogHer Mavens
- Women Women Women
- Does this look good to YOU
- If it's Monday the 13th
- This is....my current reading material
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 12
- Icon your Blog
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 11
- Love Friday
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 10
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 9
- On My Desk...October 8th
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 8
- Depth beyond Beauty
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 7
- Monday Trio
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 6
- This is..my favorite kitchen tool
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 5
- Secret Places Safe Places
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 4
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 3
- Name your...
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 2
- On My Desk..October 1
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 1
- ▼ October (51)
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
As my dh just got me the Apple TV box for my movie and tv show viewing, I think I will try to watch some movie classics during the summer. B...
I have a good life. Very little is really wrong but every once in a while some little things bug me. Here are a few of the recent ones. ...
My late father was a WWII veteran. He survived but died of ALS at age 53. I'm always amazed when I hear of his peers who are still ali...
This was a fairly - fairly - quiet week with a busy weekend! My grandson's high school graduation. I think this may be the last of the p...
This ad caught my eye a few weeks ago, and when it was in our weekend paper again, I took a pic of it. We do have an old house, old like ear...
We left my dh walking up the hills of this Czech town. He told me he enjoyed it but once again there are only so many towns with important ...
not an apple, but rather a watermelon slicer!
Taking a weekend break with welcome family visits. Good times!
Back to this travelog, so far back in my mind but actually it was November 2012. Veterans Day for us in Regensburg Germany. Regensbur...