Translate

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

12 Days of Halloween - Day 1



Day 1...Time to Get Beautiful with a holiday idea from Country Home magazine back in 2007.

Pumpkin Powered Mask



3 tsp canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
1/2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp milk

Apply the mixture to your face (as always avoid eye area) and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and apply moisturizer.

Personally, I don't see why you can't use fresh pumpkin mushed up for this. I suppose the original recipe was to help people use up dribbles and drabs of canned pumpkin after a pie is made. I say ...use some fresh pumpkin or squash if you have it cooked.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Man, I love Halloween. It's one of the drawbacks to living in Australia - I miss a proper Halloween!!! I should post some photos from last year..........

That looks like a fun facial!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts