Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is...my all time favorite band


Curlypops came up with this week's theme and you have to look at hers. Talk about a dedicated fan!!!

I am a one-man-band fan, tho I adored the Beatles in high school. From the moment I landed in the UK in the 60s, this was my man. Still is. (NO! that's not me with him...I was only in my 20s back then !)






I've only seen him a couple of times live, and they have been in Washington DC. Since I don't have a concert buddy (Mr. CML is an opera fan...) I manage with the DVDs of concerts he buys me.

Despite the heroin, the booze, the women , it was true then, and is true now.



3 comments:

Judy said...

I was on Clapton's boat, The Blue Guitar in Annapolis.

Hoppo Bumpo said...

Ah yes, a great choice! Never tire of listening to Clapton.

Maureen said...

Good work Judy....next time you see that boat, let me know.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts