Translate

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tea for 2 and 2 for Tea

A couple of years ago, my dear husband bought me some tea cozies from this company dev-o-tea. I love them! You know...there isn't any roar when the clock strikes four, Everything stops for tea...

Now as an American, I wasn't used to this idea till I went to England tho I grew up as a tea drinker. In cold damp Yorkshire, a cozie was a necessity, and I loved the idea of the last cup still being good and hot. I've had quite a few cozies over the years, and in so many moves, most of them have gone ...wherever things go when you move. (???)


Well I just got an email from this company mentioning that business has been tough in the current US economy, so I thought I'd share what I think as one of dh's best finds. Not only does the cozie really work (it has an insulation) but the gift boxes and wraps were so well chosen, you knew these people had their hearts into their work. In addition to cozies, they have all the teas and tea paraphernalia you might ever need. Take a look and see what strikes your fancy.

Happy teatime to you! (and yes, the cozie shown is one I'm going to buy for myself. Hot tea and a book? Does life get much better than that??) So listen to Jack Buchanan 1935 and have a cuppa.

2 comments:

potty mouth mama said...

Great post - I am an avid tea fan. Love the tea cozie you're getting, very cool.. Am having a look at their site now - thanks for the link!

Jenaveve said...

Woah-ho! Just love the book and tea combination; perfect! Might join you in a cuppa.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts