Today the desk is actually cleaner than last night's photo shows. The Halloween ATCs are mailed, the surplus ones are filed, and lots of bits are put away. However, you should have seen that desk Tuesday a.m. It was a disaster zone, or more aptly put, a desk in the middle of creativity.
If that were all the desk held...creative projects...it might be ok but it is the 'stuff' that goes in this room and has to be put away somewhere, and I am still learning where that somewhere should be. Where DOES one put all the bits that are already cut up and/or how do these get sorted?? Obviously (well so it seems to me), not in individual drawers as I don't have the time nor space to have that many one inch deep drawers. I DO have a ream of large mailing envelopes that I got thru freecycle so if I could ever 'get round to it" I guess I could use those envelopes to sort cut up bits...
Other paper artists...what do you do??
- ► 2016 (161)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- Goin' to Jail
- I'm doin' this
- Crafty Bastards
- This is ...show off time.
- Baby word
- I'm a little chopstick....long and slim
- Love Friday
- 36 Million Women
- Refugee Crafter: Tu-tu Giveaway!
- On My Desk...September 24
- Moon over Manhattan
- Happy Autumn
- This is ..my dream job
- Cynthia Collage
- Baltimore Birds..no, not THOSE birds
- CleverGirlGoesBlog says... Having cats is kind of...
- On my Desk....September 17
- Off on a tangent...what a good tangent
- Pay it Forward
- This is...what I do with 10 spare minutes
- Love Friday and Flashback Friday
- Tea for 2 and 2 for Tea
- He couldn't Wait
- On My Desk...September 10
- Love NY? So does Art Cumings
- This is...my all time favorite band
- Time to click and party!
- Love Friday?
- I've been schmapped
- On my Desk...September 3
- It's my birthday!
- World Blog Day...part 2
- World Blog Day...oh ...yesterday
- ▼ September (33)
Ok, not a man but a little boy born in Yorkshire. After 30 years, I finally got some of my older photo albums from former husband. I wonder...
Breast cancer....no, no, I don't have it but I have a mammogram scheduled for next month. Trust me, they are not that bad, and for the ...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
I want to go here!
Another one of the photos sent to me by my cousin Joe. This is the house in MD where I spent most of my growing up years until I was marrie...
Sometimes Budapest seemed to be a blur of activities. We never really had much free time to explore places we had seen on our previous trip ...
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
loved this look in UK
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
1. Getting ready to say goodbye to August. It's not my favorite month because of the heat and humidity but there are a bunch of good bir...