Yep, lovin it today. A quiet day, overcast and gray but the kind of day to swing from getting things done to puttering. Perfect.
While this lunch wasn't today, it was yesterday. Frenchtoasted ham and cheese.
Today included gettting some atcs off in the mail, along with a package to the grandchicks in Arizona and a return from an etsy buy. Somehow I got a duplicate item! No charge but...still not good karma to keep.
Bought some art supplies, got dh some cheese and meat at the Amish Market and ordered some postcards of my photos from WalMart. I'm anxious to see how these turn out as it will save me a bit of fiddling later on with both printing the photo and the backing cardstock. We'll see.
Dinner? Beef and broccoli with oyster sauce. I added a small pinch of home grown red pepper just to please dh. Not hot but with a bit of an after taste. Nice.
Tonight? Maybe a film from our cable days...Down in the Valley with Edward Norton. I luv that man! or perhaps just some reading. Whatever, just calm and quiet.
And your Friday? busy? home? away? Whatever it is, I hope it's been a good day for you too.
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- Goin' to Jail
- I'm doin' this
- Crafty Bastards
- This is ...show off time.
- Baby word
- I'm a little chopstick....long and slim
- Love Friday
- 36 Million Women
- Refugee Crafter: Tu-tu Giveaway!
- On My Desk...September 24
- Moon over Manhattan
- Happy Autumn
- This is ..my dream job
- Cynthia Collage
- Baltimore Birds..no, not THOSE birds
- CleverGirlGoesBlog says... Having cats is kind of...
- On my Desk....September 17
- Off on a tangent...what a good tangent
- Pay it Forward
- This is...what I do with 10 spare minutes
- Love Friday and Flashback Friday
- Tea for 2 and 2 for Tea
- He couldn't Wait
- On My Desk...September 10
- Love NY? So does Art Cumings
- This is...my all time favorite band
- Time to click and party!
- Love Friday?
- I've been schmapped
- On my Desk...September 3
- It's my birthday!
- World Blog Day...part 2
- World Blog Day...oh ...yesterday
- ▼ September (33)
Now after seeing my granddaughter dance about the other day, I thought of this photo of her mother. I don't know where or when it wa...
I read this on one of my favorite blogs, in the comments re the author's recent travel. " I love seeing your yummy pages! In a fu...
As I will be away on this little boy's birthday, so I'll put it up now. In July 1968, he was just about one month shy of a year. H...
1. I make calendars to fit in the white Ikea frames every month and with two other images, I have a narrow wall in the kitchen 'decorat...
1. Are these cute or what? I got myself a new phone case. Can you guess which pattern is ME??? 2.A bit of a week to myself while dh ...
Yes, I'll miss you too but sometimes a vacation is what is needed. I'm having a solo trip out west in the land of green chiles, R...
cure for brain troubles...if only
Our rive cruise ended in Budapest and I found that after seeing so many little towns and cities, that I really didn't have the energy of...
This afternoon, I will actually be doing week 33 which just ended but this week I am still thinking of doing a modified Week in the Life for...