Friday, September 26, 2008

Love Friday

Yep, lovin it today. A quiet day, overcast and gray but the kind of day to swing from getting things done to puttering. Perfect.
French Toast Sandwich

While this lunch wasn't today, it was yesterday. Frenchtoasted ham and cheese.

Today included gettting some atcs off in the mail, along with a package to the grandchicks in Arizona and a return from an etsy buy. Somehow I got a duplicate item! No charge but...still not good karma to keep.

Bought some art supplies, got dh some cheese and meat at the Amish Market and ordered some postcards of my photos from WalMart. I'm anxious to see how these turn out as it will save me a bit of fiddling later on with both printing the photo and the backing cardstock. We'll see.

Dinner? Beef and broccoli with oyster sauce. I added a small pinch of home grown red pepper just to please dh. Not hot but with a bit of an after taste. Nice.
Beef and Broccolli w/Oyster Sauce
Tonight? Maybe a film from our cable days...Down in the Valley with Edward Norton. I luv that man! or perhaps just some reading. Whatever, just calm and quiet.

And your Friday? busy? home? away? Whatever it is, I hope it's been a good day for you too.

2 comments:

BigCat said...

It sounds like a goodie. It's Saturday morning in my corner of the world and the sun is shining. I'm planning a bike ride, some blogging, maybe breakfast at a cafe and a little bit of art.

CurlyPops said...

What a lovely Friday!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts