Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's my birthday!

So to celebrate...my only ever naked shot.

March 25, 1945

The funniest part of this birthday has been that for quite a while, I thought I was turning 65. I was looking forward to finally getting ALL the senior discounts and rates. In fact I turned 64...

Sunday mornings go for a ride
Doing the garden, digging the weeds
Who could ask for more?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me
When I'm sixty-four?
Thank you Paul McCartney.

Well, I couldn't ask for much more in life; I am content.

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Happy Birthday...hope it's a wonderful day with lots of birthday cake!

Marysol said...

Only you would celebrate your birthday in your birthday suit.

Happiest Birthday Wishes for you, M!

BigCat said...

Happy Birthday Maureen. I hope you have a lovely one.

Cathy
xxx

Jenaveve said...

A very happy birthday to you Maureen, from the other side of the globe.

Have a wonderful day!!

Jen
x

CameoRoze said...

Oh, Maureen! Happy, happy birthday (here at the end of the day). Yours is one of my favorite blogs to read. You're one of the sisters I didn't know I had until earlier this year. What tickles your fancy also tickles mine.
Many hugs,
Cameo @-->-->---

AnastasiaC said...

happy birthday to you!!! hope it was a fab day!
just letting you know ive sent out my 'Pay it Forward' parcel so look out for it in the mailbox!!! have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts