Wednesday, August 27, 2008

On my desk...August 27

It's good to be back in the groove of making things in the a.m. Making with paper and scissors and all the ephemera that goes with atcs and postcards.



I slept until 7a.m. today but the light was still great. Soon it will be dark when I come in here so it's nice to relish in both the light and the 'approaching autumn' coolness.



A final shot of a postcard I did yesterday with one of our vacation pics. Working with a .png frame came easily - for a change. ;-)



For peeps at more desks, click the On MY Desk button on the right and you'll be wisked off to Kirsty's list. She's Kootoyou in case you're wondering.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Your desk looks really sweet in that early morning light..love the postcard!

Jenaveve said...

I love am light too; it's the best time of the day in the sewing room.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts