Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On My Desk...August 13



Well today is a mess.

But that is because yesterday, I finished up some ATC bases and then spent a long - a very long time! - trying to teach myself something in PhotoshopElem. Filling a single text character with images. I did at least finally figure out how to make a Brush stamp stick to the image I was working on... I seem to have misplaced my PE book also so it was a clear off the computer desk last night from the multiple printings and clean out a few piles of papers today.

Yesterday was a fun day despite my graphics-grief. DH had one of his Boys Night In dinners, and we started the day at the Tuesday 7am Farmers' Market. Not too many vendors on Tuesdays but enough to get what we needed.


He surveys the stalls.


Pretty maids all in a row...ready to be eaten!


Hippie Chick, as I call her, has great blackberries...with yoghurt and granola, a wonderful breakfast.


Sebastien is overwhelmed by the idea of 8 men showing up for dinner.


Dick works on the halibut as the rice and tomato/green beans wait.



A perfect summer evening.

There are even MORE desks to be seen over at the button on the right...On My Desk. That will take you to Kirsty's list of meme players.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh that makes me wish that it was summer over here!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Hehehe... that's what my desk looks like most of the time. Lots of yummy looking summer foods there.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts