(All about those Dirt Bombs)
She tagged me, which is kind of nice cause we 'knew' each other from our days in the Cooking Forum, but I haven't had time to spend all day there since I no longer have a paid job. (Yes, that is how my job was...wonderful in some ways being chained to a desk waiting for work to happen about 9 months of the year.) But anyhow it's good to see (Mary)Sol out here in the vast temptations of blogland. However, I did this one before back in April but I've never been shy about talking, especially about the center of he universe...Me. You do want to know more I'm sure. Don't you????
So the rules -
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (see title and click away)
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1.My favorite flower is the lily of the valley. (My mother brought me some in England wrapped in a damp washcloth. Oh those were the wild and crazy pre-security days.)
2. I am an excellent shot with an uzi.
3.I have spoken 6 languages in my life incl two with non-Roman alphabets, and yet my husband can still misunderstand me.
4. I believe a home without books is a home with people who cannot be trusted.
5. I have posed naked. (see above)
6. My wildest and most long lasting dream is to live in a house on the ocean.
And I will tag these potential
Smiles and Sunshine
The Gahan Girls
Pretty Little Fings