Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On My Desk...July 9




Not overjoyed with these postcards today as it appears that I brushed the ModgePodge on too thickly. I'm not sure if I'll redo them or not. I also want to get some heavier cardstock so that I don't have to double layer them. You 'do' and you learn, don't you?!?

The recipe template came from Smilebox and I wasn't overjoyed at the clarity of the printing. Anyone have a good recipe template to share? This is a SwapBot postcard exchange, Recipes starting with A. If I decide to continue in the alphabet series, I know I want a better template to work with. (btw, I don't like pastels so this is sooo unlike me. )

Look! I finally FOUND my iron!! I put it on the desk so it will be really visible for a while. Now go check out some other desks at Kirsty's.

2 comments:

Hila said...

The design of the postcards looks good though.

Chris Worthy said...

I am sending a "virtual" peach your way. :)

I have a love-hate relationship with Mod Podge. It's like making bread -- I swear, the outcome depends on the weather.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts