Wednesday, July 16, 2008

On my Desk...July 16




An early morning shot, just after 06:30, to do some work before it gets hot. Working on some swap postcards and last night two "Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip" cards printed with the wrong orientation...grrr. With an a.m. brain and a quiet house, I am going to redo some those two...in'shallah. I have an idea of how to tweak the 'mistakes' to use them up too.

The journal silently waits.



So for your patient reading, here is the recipe that will be on the back of the postcard. It really is simple, and oh so yummy.

Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip

2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
3 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
1 C. Texas Pete wing sauce (or other wing sauce/HOT Sauce)
3/4 C. blue cheese salad dressing

Mix all together, pour in baking dish, and heat at 350 until bubbly (20 to 30 minutes).

Friends of mine made this. They used low fat blue cheese and reduced fat cream cheese. It freaking ROCKED! (quote from original poster on GardenWeb)

There are more desks with creativity or the chaos that comes with creativity over at Kirsty's list. Go have a peep!

5 comments:

Pang said...

The dip sounds delish! I'll let you know how mine turns out whenever I try my hand at it...by the way, I just posted 6 random things...take a look!

CurlyPops said...

What a pretty desk...I had to do a double take when you said you had get started before it got to hot! It's freezing here.
I love the idea of the recipe postcards.

AnastasiaC said...

i love the view you have from your desk...lovely!
when we were in the USA one thing i absolutely loved was Ranch Dressing - oh my!! i couldnt get enough!

Kirsty said...

Early morning is my absolute favourite time. You own the day when you get up early.

KaitCav said...

Buffalo Chicken Dip is becoming so popular! It even has it’s own website: http://www.BuffaloChickenDip.com. I make it using Swanson Chicken because it is very easy to use canned chicken and Swanson’s is made with only white meat (I work for them so I know). Also, you can substitute ranch dressing for the blue cheese dressing and add in either blue cheese crumbles or shredded mozzarella. Yum!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts