Translate

Monday, July 7, 2008

Collage Workshop



Collage Workshop Photo 9
Originally uploaded by R. Plowman

Wouldn't you love to do this?? Randel Plowman has a website, A Collage a Day, and a studio to die for ...well live for! (I'm trying to avoid that DIE phrase.) When you look at his site, you'll note his technique of one 4"x4" collage a day. That seems very doable, rather like the Julia Cameron concepts of just do 3 morning pages, and the rest will start to fall into place.

I also like the idea of doing a 5 min collage with a group -your materials are out and a guided theme/or method it looks like.

I'm going to have to check out this class for next year. I see a road trip ahead!

5 comments:

AnastasiaC said...

oh i love his blog and collages! wish I could do one a day...i make such a mess when Im crafting my house would be in constant chaos!

Kirsty said...

That DOES look like fun. I hope you make that road trip - you can tell us all about it.

BigCat said...

That's a great link. Thanks. His collages are really great. I love the birds he is doing at the moment.

stacyanne09 said...

What a great site! I've never been very artistic, but even I am inspired to try it out.

Did you see Keri Smith's morning collages? Those make me feel like it's so approachable.

Maureen said...

I'm so sorry the link is no longer there, but if you look at Randel's blog you'll get an idea of his work.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts