Translate

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Clever those Dutch!


I saw this and thought how lovely! But those are not just flowers, they are flat flowers on a transparent vinyl (?) so the image is on both sides. Flowers too expensive? Get long lasting ones. Need spring in winter? pull these out and stick 'em on the window by the sink or even on your car window.


Check out more at Dutch by Design

0809 - This comment from the baking genius Marysol got me giggling.

Well, I'm glad they don't make these in a chocolate cake design, or I'd probably go right through the window.

We can relate, can't we...

3 comments:

Leni & Rose said...

Oh wow! How fabulous is that! I'm off to check out the link, thanks for sharing!

BigCat said...

Those are great. I love the concept. So kitsch.

I following Leni and Rose. Off to check out the link.

Marysol said...

Well, I'm glad they don't make these in a chocolate cake design, or I'd probably go right through the window.
But that is certainly very clever M.

Btw, you've been tagged. Run for the hills ;-) - details on my blog.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts